Diesel Service & Supply Facility
In November of 2014 Diesel Service and Supply finished construction of a new building for our state of the art facility in Brighton, Colorado. This new building is a testimony to our longevity with over 30 years in the highly competitive power generation industry.
The new building began construction in early 2014. The facility brings a fully streamlined approach to our operation that allows us to more effectively do business buying and selling generators and to offer the best possible equipment to our customers.
- 14 Acre site – complex is longer than a full city block
- 32,000 Square feet of offices and shop space
- 20 Ton and 5 Ton Overhead Bridge Cranes
- Two hook system capable of lifting up to 20,000 pounds each
- Custom straps for lifting larger equipment
- Handheld and remote directional capabilities
- Indoor Garaged Warehouse and Outdoor Yard Storage
- Fiber Direct from Comcast, Backup Internet from CenturyLink
- Underground fiber optic connection of three buildings
- Latest in on-site security and camera technologies
- Natural gas generator set and ATS on-site for emergency power
- Outdoor yard crane and a fleet of industrial forklifts
- Load bank testing equipment of all types and sizes for on demand tests
- Shop with full-time highly skilled fabricators for complex customizations
- Staff of highly trained and experienced Power Generation Technicians
We invite you to come visit our facility to see firsthand what type of operation we have, inspect any on-site generator, and watch a load test of any genset you are interested in purchasing. For out of town visitors, we'll come pick you up from DIA and give you a ride back - most trips from around the U.S. can be done in one day. Call 800-853-2073 now or contact us online to get more details and setup a time to come by.