|9 MW LM1500 Gas Turbine Generator Package|
9MW (nominal) Natural Gas / Diesel Dual Fuel Turbine. LM1500 aeroderivative engine rebuilt to 'zero hour' condition per GE specifications. Aeroderivative engine ideal for base load or multiple start/stop backup situations.
Engine Make: GE
Generator End Make: IDEAL
Model: 9000 kW
Model Year: 2001
Phase: Three Phase
Fuel Type: Duel Fuel
Description: GE 9000 kW, Continuous Rating, 523 Amp @ 13800 Volt, Three Phase, 60 Hz, IDEAL Generator End, Generator End Model: 21520-37, Generator End Serial#: 011037-01, Sound Attenuated Enclosure, Engine Make GE, Engine Model: LMA1500, Engine Serial #: 1274, 12500 kVa, # of Leads: 6, Reconnectable, Safety Shut Down, Air Cleaner, Standard Engine Panel, Skid Mounted, Generator Dimensions: 303' L x 147' W x 128' H, Overall Weight: 88000 lbs.
Price: Based on configuration (customizable options available, see Product Bulletin). Significant savings based on $/MW - Call us today to find out more.
- GE-LM1500 9MW (nominal) Natural Gas / Diesel Dual Fuel Turbine (configurable for diesel, natural gas, or dual fuel)
- 9.36 MW Capable Capacity (at sea level under optimal conditions).
- Base Unit Packaged in Year 2001. All components new at the time.
- 12500 kVa, 60 Hz, 3 Phase, 6 Lead Non-reconnectable.
- Current voltage 13800
- OEM warranty available for all major components.
- Full on-site installation and commissioning available.
- Installation and after-sale support available.
LM1500 Product Data Bulletin
Diesel Service and Supply thoroughly tests all of our products! The pricing displayed on our website is subject to change based on de-installation costs, installation requirements, rigging/disposal, and any other situational variables, but we do try to keep it as up to date as possible.